Linksys router have now become the huge motivation to every organisation, manufacturing the advanced routers. These routers are highly responsible for modernizing the generation of networking products. Linksys routers unleash the power into your home with the better connectivity. These routers gives the easy control on your network anytime from anywhere.
They have their community all over the social websites through which you can join with them and share your reviews and experience about routers. The service is also available by live chats with the help of which you can directly tell your issues about the router. Whether the issue is about installation or any technical one, our service team is with you to solve out any hindrance you are facing with your Linksys routers. For priority service Linksys has also sophisticated the customers with the phone call in which customers can acknowledge the service team with every hassle he or she is facing .
Linksys also provides you the convenience to access your router with the link www.linksysmartwifi.com which you can type on the URL of the browser. The link will redirect you to the web interface of the Linksys router through which you can adjust any settings or mode to get the efficiency of the router
Some of the best Linksys routers are
- Linksys WRT AC3200 Dual band Gaming router
- Linksys Max-Stream AC4000 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Tri-Band Router
- Linksys WRT1200AC AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi Router
- Linksys WRT1900ACS D
ual-Band WiFi Router
- Linksys AC2400 4X4 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (E8400)
How to setup the Linksys AC1200 Dual- Band router?
- Connect your Ethernet cable from both ends with the modem and by the internet port of the router.
- Connect with the secured wireless network by the help of Quick Start Guide. You can easily located it at the wireless credentials.
- Launch the www.linksyssmartwifi.com on the URL of the browser.
- Login to the router.
- If you want to install it manually, Click on the Manual Configuration and click Next.
- For DSL (Digital subscriber Line), setup will prompt for PPPoE (Public to Protocol over Ethernet) Enter the Account name and the Password. Click Next to Continue.
- Personalize your Network by filling the Network Name (SSID) and Network Password and click Next
- Create your Router password of your own desire and then click Next.
- Note: In case, if the router asks for the router hint password then add a password hint option. This will help you remember the password in the future in case you forgot it.
- If you have successfully setup of your Linksys router, the dialogue box will appear “Your router is setup message”. Click Next to complete the setup.
- Then, you will be directed to the Linksys smart wifi account for the remote Access. One can easily access Linksys smart wifi account with the android as well as IOS versions.
Features of Linksys AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router
- The tri band technology enables high speed of connectivity which ensures user to perform various activities related to the Web-based activities.
- Six powerful antennas pick up the pace of about 3200 mbps of speed for the fast and efficient operations
- 1GHz of integrated processor works with the 3 efficient co processors to cover the benevolent speed of upto 3200mbps
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports along with 3.0 of USB ports to delivert the high transmission of speed
What is Port triggering in Linksys router?
Port triggering allows the user to let other connected devices asks from you to pass through the network without any issues. In case you are connecting to them the same request you might have to send while connecting with the network.
What is MAC Address Clone and what its utilization?
Many Internet Service Providers wants you to register with the MAC address of the router, modem or Ethernet adapter of the computer in order to utilise the Internet. If you want to register the new MAC address in your established Internet Service Provider. You may assign the new MAC address using the MAC address Clone feature.
How many USB ports are there in the Linksys E8400 have?
There are two assigned USB ports in the Linksys E8400. First one is of USB2.0 eSATA port and second one is 3.0 ports.
Note: USB 3.0 port delivers upto 10 times better than the speed transmission in USB2.0 port
What should I do if my Network is delivering the poor network and having difficulties in maintaining the VPN connection of the routers?
Wireless devices use the frequencies in order to connect to the wireless devices. The main problem of this cause will be when both the devices are not in enough distance. The speed range decreases when the distance between the access point and the wireless device increases.
There might be other factors which might be causing this problem
- Obstacles such as furniture, wall, ceilings, different floods, fixtures and other metallic objects.
- Interference of other wireless signals causing by other wireless gadgets with the same frequency can also be the cause of this problem.
Note: Network connection will degrade as you move farther from the network source
- If it’s possible bring your computer within the 10 feet range of the Linksys router to allow the router to deliver you the best possible speed which will allows you to get rid of any interference which you were before facing
- The issue can also be resolved by changing the wireless channel of your router. The wireless channel can also be the cause of slowing down the network. Fix it with the service men or change it to get the better performance and reliability in your network.
What should I do if my Network Name is not listed in the Available Networks which is forbidding me to connect to the internet.
If any user or visitor is getting an issue in which his network name is not mentioned in the list of available network, then follow these guidelines which might resolve your issue.
- Make sure that your Linksys router is connected to the power source or not by checking the power LED on the front of your router.
- Ensure that your desktop or laptop is within the close range of router or not which might probably be 10 feet. In case your local pc is not within the range, pull your pc close to your router within the 10 feet of range.
- Launch the web browser with the link www.linksysmartwifi.com or 192.168.0.1 to reach the web setup page of your router. Login to your router and check the Broadcast SSID is on or not, If not then turn it ON.