- Power off your computer.
- Power cycle the router by unplugging your router.
- Wait for about 60 seconds and plug it back in.
- Locate the small button labeled “Reset” (It’s an insert button that’s typically on the back of the router).
- Press and hold the “Reset” button for at least 15 seconds
- Unplug the router for few seconds and power up
- Wait for the “Power” light to stop blinking.
- Power on your computer.
- Open a Web browser to test for an Internet connection. If you still don’t have an Internet connection, try restarting your computer.
Visit here for more information.